- Cherry-cream Cheese Coffeecake
- Uncle Sam's Red, White & Blue Parfaits
- Pear & Walnuts with Mixed Greens
- Top Hat Cheese Souffle
- Rice 'n Peach Salad
- Easy Cheesy Potatoes
- GRILLED WHOLE CHICKEN WITH STARFRUIT CRANBERRY SAUCE
- Shrimp Appetizers with Green Mayonnaise
Cherry-cream Cheese Coffeecake
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes (Total Time: 1 Hour 15 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 16
- 1-1/2 cups Flour
- 1 cup Old-fashioned Or Quick-cooking Oats, Uncooked
- 1 cup Sugar, Divided
- 3/4 cup (1-1/2 sticks) Cold Butter Or Margarine
- 1/2 cup BREAKSTONE'S Or KNUDSEN Sour Cream
- 2 Eggs, Divided
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 package (8 ounces) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, Softened
- 1/4 teaspoon Almond Extract
- 3/4 cup Cherry Pie Filling
- 1/3 cup PLANTERS Sliced Almonds
PREHEAT oven to 350°F if using a silver 9-inch springform pan (or to 325°F if using a dark nonstick 9-inch springform pan). Grease pan. Mix flour, oats and 3/4 cup of the sugar in large bowl; cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Remove 1 cup of the crumb mixture; set aside. Add sour cream, 1 of the eggs and baking soda to remaining crumb mixture; mix well. Spread onto bottom and 2 inches up side of pan.
BEAT cream cheese, remaining 1/4 cup sugar and almond extract in small bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add remaining egg; beat on low speed just until blended. Spoon into crust. Top with pie filling; sprinkle with reserved 1 cup crumb mixture and the almonds.
BAKE 50 to 55 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 15 minutes. Run knife or metal spatula around rim of pan to loosen cake; remove rim of pan. Serve warm or at room temperature. Store leftover coffeecake in refrigerator.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Substitute 3/4 cup strawberry or cherry preserves for the cherry pie filling.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS