- Fruity Frozen Cheesecake
- Peach Raspberry Cobbler
- Chicken Mexicana
- OSSO BUCO WITH RISOTTO ALLA MILANESE
- 30 Minutes to Homemade SURE.JELL® Apricot Freezer Jam
- Skateboard Cake
- Cheesy Beef & Veggie Pasta
- Easy JELL-O Pudding Milk Shake
Fruity Frozen Cheesecake
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes (Total Time: 6 Hours 20 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 12
- 1 cup HONEY MAID Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 3 tablespoons Sugar
- 3 tablespoons Butter Or Margarine, Melted
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, Softened
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- 1-1/3 cups Orange Juice
- 2 cups Blueberries, Raspberries Or Sliced Strawberries
- 1 tub (8 oz.) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, Thawed
PREHEAT oven to 325°F if using a silver 9-inch springform pan (or to 300?F if using a dark nonstick 9-inch springform pan). Mix graham cracker crumbs, 3 Tbsp. of the sugar and butter until well blended. Press firmly onto bottom of pan. Bake 10 minutes: set aside.
BEAT cream cheese and remaining sugar with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add orange juice; mix well. Gently stir in berries and the whipped topping. Pour over crust.
FREEZE 6 hours or until firm. Let stand at room temperature 15 minutes before cutting into 12 slices to serve. Store leftover cheesecake in freezer.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Size It Up
Enjoy your favorite foods while keeping portion size in mind.
Substitute your favorite citrus drink, such as raspberry juice, limeade, grape juice or pink lemonade, for the orange juice.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS