Very Strawberry Cheesecake
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time: 3 Hour 10 Minute)
- Serving Size: 8
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, Softened
- 1/3 cup Sugar
- 2 cups Thawed COOL WHIP Strawberry Whipped Topping
- 1 HONEY MAID Graham Pie Crust (6 Ounces)
- 1 cup Sliced Strawberries
BEAT cream cheese and sugar in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Gently stir in whipped topping.
SPOON into crust.
REFRIGERATE 3 hours or until set. Top with strawberries just before serving. Store leftover cheesecake in refrigerator.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Enjoy a serving of this easy-to-make dessert on special occasions.
Prepare as directed, using PHILADELPHIA Neufchatel Cheese, 1/3 Less Fat than Cream Cheese and/or a ready-to-use reduced fat graham cracker crumb crust.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS