Open-faced Southwest Turkey Melt
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes (Total Time: 10 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 1
- 1 tablespoon MIRACLE WHIP Dressing
- 2 slices French Bread
- 1/8 teaspoon Chili Powder
- 2 tablespoons TACO BELL® HOME ORIGINALS® Thick 'N Chunky Salsa
- 1/2 cup Cooked Turkey (about 2 Ounces)
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Shredded Cheddar Cheese
PREHEAT broiler. Spread dressing evenly onto bread slices; sprinkle with chili powder.
TOP with salsa, turkey and cheese.
BROIL, 4 to 6 inches from heat source, 2 min. or until heated through and cheese is melted.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Prepare as directed, using MIRACLE WHIP Light Dressing and KRAFT 2% Milk Shredded Reduced Fat Cheddar Cheese.
Serve with a tossed green salad and glass of fat-free milk to round out the meal.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS